When a cybersecurity incident is detected you need to take the appropriate actions to mitigate its impact.
KMH will help you plan the correct response, how to communicate it, analyze it, mitigate it and make the improvements to keep your critical infrastructure and assets safe.
Our 24x7 Computer Security Incident Response Services (CSIRT) will provide your organization with a reliable and trusted single point of contact for monitoring, detecting, reporting and responding to any computer security incidents. KMH will help you install and operate the CSIRT of your organization, using the most reliable and innovative tools in the market.
- Stay ahead of modern cybersecurity threats as they happen.
- Third-party solution means you get to focus on growth.
- Be prepared for fast contention, a quick response and complete recovery.
- 24x7 incident response service.
- Based on innovative and reliable technological solutions.
- Expert team of malware analysts and forensic analysts to accompany all cybersecurity investigations and incidents.
- Leverage KMH different solutions and levels of service.
Cybersecurity standards & norms
Ensure that your organization’s cybersecurity strategy and policies are implemented in a consistent and measurable manner, by adhering to cybersecurity standards and norms and base the critical decisions on tested key aspects. We facilitate the adoption, implementation, auditing and continuous improvement of the main cybersecurity standards and norms in top international organizations.
- Adhere to global standards.
- Rest assured that you follow the best practices.
- Base your critical decisions on tested standards and norms.
- Experienced in the implementation of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS / SGSI).
- Senior ISO/IEC 27001 implementers.
- Experts in auditing and implementation of standards NIST Cybersecurity Framework, PCI-DSS, CMMI, COBIT, OWASP SAMM, BSIMM, CIS Controls.